Our Guest Contributors:
We are interested in sharing your insights related to Chinese language learning, Chinese culture, or your experience of work and life in China.
Hack Chinese Blog is catered to avid Chinese language learners.
What do we offer to Blog Contributors?
- Authorship credit for the post - the article will be published under your name.
- Your short bio will be placed at the end of your post.
- Links to your website and/or social media accounts will be embedded in your author bio.
Hack Chinese Guest Blogging Guidelines
To be published your guest post should meet the following requirements.
We say YES to:
- Unique articles that are not (and will not be) published anywhere else.
- Articles with 800-1300 words.
- Polished writing with no grammatical errors.
- If you reference any data points or quotes in your article, please provide links to the sources.
We say NO to:
- Articles with affiliate links for third-party products or services.
- Company-specific news, promotional posts, or press releases.
- Plagiarized or poorly-written content.
How To Submit A Contributor Post for Hack Chinese Blog
Create an article proposal that includes:
- The title of the article.
- The idea (key message) and the outline of the article. (You can send the completed post in case it is ready.)
- Author’s full name and a short bio.
- Any images or other visuals you plan to use in your article.
- If you plan to add a link to any commercial organization, please specify what links you are going to add to your post.
Email your article proposal to yuliya(at)hackchinese.com. After our editorial team reviews and approves your submission, we will get in touch with you.
Please note that Hack Chinese reserves the right to make edits to your article before publication.